Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shutup App i am no lifer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shutup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-11-20

Shutup App i am no lifer Empty
PostSubject: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 am

Where are you from (EU recommended)?
Example: USA

How old are you ?
Example: 24

How much can you play per day/week?
8 hours a day or more

Why do you wanna join us / what do you expect from us ?
: I want to a good soild clan and it seems you guys have that. also pvp :Dpve and great times on the battlefield polite members and great fun and lauggs

Do you own a working microphone ?
Yes. sir

Do you have any problem with using mumble ( its the same as ventrilo )?
No problem at all.

Write me 2 to 3 sentences in english about yourself to see if your english is good enough.
Example: my name is andrew i am 24 love lineage since c2 have a nice computer :Dlove punk music and will go red for any clan member Very Happy

On what servers/clans did you play till now ( dont name any random servers/clans none knows) ?
retail teon server exile alliance      l2extreme  l2 dex  and many pvt servers

What classes do you have ?
Example: Mainclass HE Subclass Bishop/ On a side note i have a lvl 79 Hierophant also a lvl 78 SWS a lvl 78 BD a lvl 77 SE a lvl 70 Catbuffer / level 80 Crafter all these boxes belong to me

Are you noblesse yet ?
Example: no i will be very soon

Do you know how to play one of the following classes ( BD; SWS; Bishop; EE; OL; Warlock; WarCryer)?
Example: Yes i have been playing lineage 2 since c2 back on teon retail server i play Bishop great BD/SWS and warcryer
Joining us with some fucked up "Im the hero and dont need to listen to others" attitude wont work and will result in a kick right away. Either you handle following orders or you can lf right away another clan.

Future subclasses:
EE and big bishop play

some notes about my i am 24 from USA i have a mic i have skype so i can be contacted at all time teamspeak vent raidcall i am a no lifer and will be at every clan siege pvp and support to help clan i play about 8 hours a day  i am very respectful and have no problems taking orders and i dont ask for handouts i am would you guys to give me a shot in the clan and prove to you i can be a respectful member of the clan thanks for taking the time to read this
have a wonderful day afro santa 

Shutup.
Back to top Go down
Vfor
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Male Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Hey, what is your GMT? and which hours you can play?
Back to top Go down
Shutup

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:11 pm

hey so its 3pm so + 5 i think is my gmt sorry if i am bad at this all i know is Very Happy

from like 12pm to 7pm i can play or more and then from 11pm to 3 am

on castle siege i can be there at any time and same for raid bosses i can for sure put in the hours needed
Back to top Go down
Vfor
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Shutup wrote:
hey so its 3pm so + 5 i think is my gmt sorry if i am  bad at this all i know is Very Happy

from like 12pm to 7pm i can play or more and then from 11pm to 3 am

on castle siege i can be there at any time and same for raid bosses i can for sure put in the hours needed
pm us ig Antoin or Exdin
Back to top Go down
Shutup

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

wow just horrible i want to say exdin you need to learn how to handle new recruits you talk like a zombie for 1 for 2 i wasnt informed of any CP

also give more detail into what your looking for in clan members this is just a knock off of an old clan that use to good not one of you guys is in that picture above good luck to your clan bad leadership for sure and CP rofl let some one know and for you to tell me to play my bishop and i haven't got invite to the clan when you dont even know just bad good luck like i said bad leadership for sure
Back to top Go down
Vfor
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Shutup wrote:
wow just horrible i want to say exdin you need to learn how to handle new recruits you talk like a zombie for 1 for 2 i wasnt informed of any CP

also give more detail into what your looking for in clan members this is just a knock off of an old clan that use to good not one of you guys is in that picture above good luck to your clan bad leadership for sure and CP rofl let some one know and for you to tell me to play my bishop and  i haven't got invite to the clan when you dont even know just bad good luck like i said bad leadership for sure

sorry exdin isn't leading, i am leading and i was kinda inactive this days because of one work. I tried to pm you when i was online, to explain you how is the "new" situation but i couldn't find you. Sorry for that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shutup App i am no lifer   Shutup App i am no lifer Empty

Back to top Go down

Shutup App i am no lifer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: reservoir Dogs :: Want to join the reservoir Dogs ?-
Jump to: