Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LightsOut's app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightsout

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-20

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:22 am

Where are you from (EU recommended)?
Bulgaria, currently living in Germany.

How old are you ?

How much can you play per day/week?
Since I am now working I do not have the time I wish I had for this server.
Monday to Friday - 18:00 to 01:00, 02:00 or 03:00 depending on how tired I am.
Saturday and Sunday - pretty much all day between 10-14 hours.

Why do you wanna join us / what do you expect from us ?
To tell you the truth I do not know much about your clan, I've seen Yoshiko somewhere in the past but thats pretty much it.
I joined the server 1 week ago, but still unable to find a decent clan (probably due to the fact my russian is not perfect).
If i have to be honest, I havent found any other English-speaking community yet.

Do you own a working microphone ?
Yes.

Do you have any problem with using mumble ( its the same as ventrilo )?
No problem at all.

Write me 2 to 3 sentences in english about yourself to see if your english is good enough.
I'm currently working as a php developer in Germany. My english is pretty good you will be able see that as soon as I join your vent/mumble.

On what servers/clans did you play till now ( dont name any random servers/clans none knows) ?
A huge number of servers, ill just name the more serious ones - Aerith(nonfactor bulgarian clan called Bulgaria), Celes (Genocide), Nanaki(Genocide), RPG-club x5(Genocide), RPG-club x15(LayLow, OOC).

What classes do you have ?
Mainclass : SPS 79, Sub: Bishop 7x

Are you noblesse yet ?
No.

Do you know how to play one of the following classes ( BD; SWS; Bishop; EE; OL; Warlock; WarCryer)?
Piece of cake Wink

Future subclasses:
Joining this clan requires full teamplay and through that the subclasses you go for will be decided by the clan. Everybody in our clan has at minimum 1 Supporter Sub, 1 Archer Sub and 1 Nuker Sub. Incase you want to go for your own subs ( e.g. a Dagger ) I will have no use for you.
-If I could just make a note here.. dagger with baium/qa, stab++ can one shot any DC set bishop which pretty much could make it usefull in PvP somethimes (especially against infinite mana bishops). Too many of those makes absolutely no use tho.

p.s. TimpC is that you? I think I saw you in some mov. Best sws box ever ;d
Back to top Go down
TimpC

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-07-14

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:54 pm

haha sup scrub, ye that was me, I put up some mad bubbles at the last baiumfight, yoshiko made a vid.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wn
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Well then i played against you on Celes and Nanaki Very Happy "Genocide Scrub"
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

TimpC wrote:
haha sup scrub, ye that was me, I put up some mad bubbles at the last baiumfight, yoshiko made a vid.

sws bubbles? Very Happy

Last edited by Lightsout on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

UnKn0wn wrote:

That means you got owned.
Back to top Go down
UnKn0wn
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-30

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Lightsout wrote:
UnKn0wn wrote:

"When you left after 1 month couse no competition, and when all catched up and owned you left the server" yeah we got owned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 pm

UnKn0wn wrote:
Lightsout wrote:
UnKn0wn wrote:

"When you left after 1 month couse no competition, and when all catched up and owned you left the server" yeah we got owned Very Happy

WTB flame section (rofl)
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:05 pm

I have recently made some experience with genocide members and I can tell you right away I dont need any wannabe gangster in my clan. I dont give a shit about where you played and in what clans you were. Im not saying that it aint bad to see that you played in decent and organized clans but then again it makes you not get any special treatment in my crew. Anyway I guess we can give it a shot I just wonder what you mean with the following:

Do you know how to play one of the following classes ( BD; SWS; Bishop; EE; OL; Warlock; WarCryer)?
Piece of cake

LightsOut's app 384341 LightsOut's app 384341 LightsOut's app 384341
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
TimpC

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm

necro bubbles idiot....

this guy aint no gangstah, he's straight up nerd yo
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm

LightsOut add me in msn -> volish@hotmail.de or pm me ingame -> Yoshiko
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:31 pm

KingPong wrote:
I have recently made some experience with genocide members and I can tell you right away I dont need any wannabe gangster in my clan. I dont give a shit about where you played and in what clans you were. Im not saying that it aint bad to see that you played in decent and organized clans but then again it makes you not get any special treatment in my crew. Anyway I guess we can give it a shot I just wonder what you mean with the following:

Piece of cake

1) Whats with the attitude? You asked where I played in your application and I just listed the ones worth mentioning.
2) Never said I need special treatment.
3) Why are you making associations between me and other genocide members you "had experience with"?
4) TimpC used to play with genocide.

BD - f1 f2 f3 /sit
SWS - f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 /sit
WC - f1-f12 /useskillforce hammer crush
Warlock - f1 f2 - bane;
OL - 1-2 combo buffs / FOI / f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 curses /
Bishop with mana pots.. Greater battle heal spam + major grp heal / res (mana storm useless, trance will be aswell after a while)
EE - buff/res/major heal

Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 pm

KingPong wrote:
LightsOut add me in msn -> volish@hotmail.de or pm me ingame -> Yoshiko

I'll be a bit late today, still at work and then we will have a small party. Will add you when I get back.
Back to top Go down
lFD

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-07-18

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

nickname in Rpg x15, laylow clan? or in which cp were you?
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Lightsout wrote:
KingPong wrote:

Piece of cake

1) Whats with the attitude? You asked where I played in your application and I just listed the ones worth mentioning.
2) Never said I need special treatment.
3) Why are you making associations between me and other genocide members you "had experience with"?
4) TimpC used to play with genocide.

BD - f1 f2 f3 /sit
SWS - f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 /sit
WC - f1-f12 /useskillforce hammer crush
Warlock - f1 f2 - bane;
OL - 1-2 combo buffs / FOI / f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 curses /
Bishop with mana pots.. Greater battle heal spam + major grp heal / res (mana storm useless, trance will be aswell after a while)
EE - buff/res/major heal

this is already a kinda hilarious post anyway I will talk to you later myself to see how you are.
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 pm

lFD wrote:
nickname in Rpg x15, laylow clan? or in which cp were you?

WAFFLEFACE (my own cp).
Back to top Go down
lFD

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:48 pm

i think i remember you, but your cp was kinda bad wasn't it?

and then you went ooc
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

lFD wrote:

and then you went ooc

You are very wrong. We were first in OOC, then on the 5th month of the server we moved to LL, and by the time I quit my group was the 2nd strongest fighter group on the server.
We got to the point where we are one of the top 3-4 parties on the server and got all epics vesper weapons/armors 300/120 and then 3 of us got scammed.
Back to top Go down
lFD

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Lightsout wrote:
lFD wrote:

and then you went ooc

You are very wrong. We were first in OOC, then on the 5th month of the server we moved to LL, and by the time I quit my group was the 2nd strongest fighter group on the server.
We got to the point where we are one of the top 3-4 parties on the server and got all epics vesper weapons/armors 300/120 and then 3 of us got scammed.

Ye, you were crap on ooc, and you joined LL when my cp left.

Of course your group was the 2nd best, since all the good groups were not playing anymore.

I was in Katone's group btw.
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 am

lFD wrote:
Lightsout wrote:
lFD wrote:

and then you went ooc

Ye, you were crap on ooc, and you joined LL when my cp left.

Of course your group was the 2nd best, since all the good groups were not playing anymore.

I was in Katone's group btw.

Then you should probably ask Alasis / Wojnar about me (we know each otehr very well ..been playing together since c4) since you seem to know nothing about me and my group. We played for like 2 months clanless. We did all the farming, opened Hellbound for you, and then due to RL issues half of my group including me had to take a break, we didnt play for another month and a half and when we came back everybody was already in dinasty and farming Tiat while we were S graders. When we came back your group + Trouble had a couple of +300 vesper weapons and dinasty sets. And then yes 20 days later you did quit while you were maybe the strongest CP on the server but that doesnt make us "crap" since for one month of play we outfarmed people who farmed 3 months of hellbound.

P.S. stop the flame war already this is an application not a flame topic about genocide/ooc/LL/RPG-club/me or whatever..
Back to top Go down
TimpC

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 am

hey man whats ur msn, I think I deleted you.
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 am

TimpC wrote:
hey man whats ur msn, I think I deleted you.

Its, meringue@abv.bg but i think I cant get online from work..
Back to top Go down
Lightsout

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 am

Anyway, App Canceled thx.
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 am

okay lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LightsOut's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: LightsOut's app   LightsOut's app Empty

Back to top Go down

LightsOut's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: reservoir Dogs :: Want to join the reservoir Dogs ?-
Jump to: