Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L2x Reborn opening once again

Go down 
+8
HolyBreath
Kyouraku
Laionor
A11ist3r
kampa
Sério
Malfurion
KingPong
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
snow

snow

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-30

L2x Reborn opening once again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2x Reborn opening once again   L2x Reborn opening once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 pm

hmm, you mean this isn t really THE extrem that we know.
Its just a fake from dizzan ?
or didi i wrong understand `?
And i think you still stay at azure :/
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: L2x Reborn opening once again   L2x Reborn opening once again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey snow,

this week is a bit confusing and my activity is a bit low due to my birthday and some other things in this week. First of all we are not playing on AzureL2 anymore nor on BoTGoDs server. BoTGoD used to be always a trashtalker and I wouldn't join a server made by him again. Dizzans L2x being a fake or not is actually based on how serious he is going to be. There is no "real" L2x nor a fake one. Opening a server and calling it L2x wont let you know if its a fake nor the real L2x. Anyway the rDogs will stay with Dizzan ( www.lineage2extreme.com | http://www.l2it.cl/l2x/ ) incase that you didnt understand everything what I wrote then wait till friday night when I got more time to talk.

Take care till then !

Last edited by KingPong on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
snow

snow

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: L2x Reborn opening once again   L2x Reborn opening once again - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:15 pm

thanks a lot benny for that informations now i understand, you talk Plaintext to me all i want.
And you know i still waiting for you guys xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2x Reborn opening once again   L2x Reborn opening once again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

L2x Reborn opening once again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2