Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orana

Orana

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

* Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server Empty
PostSubject: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:46 am

New Features Live on Server
The following changes have been implemented;
Quote :

* Herbs will now expire after a set amount of time while on ground and shall also be consumed when picked up as they should be.
* Academies may now be created and clans shall start earning points now towards their Academy. An academy may be created for 50 million Adena and Proof of Blood.
* Clan levels 6-8 have been established for spending points earned. Level6=10,000; Level7=20,000 and Level8=40,000
* Death Penalty system is now active per retail.
* Siege flags may be dropped a maximum of once per hour.
* Enchanting system is now completely different. -- +3 is safe
o Weapons now have a 66% chance of success at all enchant levels up to +15
o Weapons now have a 33% chance of success at all enchant levels after +15
o Enchanting Armor has a different chance of success per each +1
o Full body armor is safe up to +4 while other is safe up to +3
* Shadow weapon support added, however they are not yet setup to drop yet.
* +6 Armor bonuses are activated

Known Bugs
There is a bug whereby if a level 80 player received too much exp from something like a raid boss, the player will be unleveled to level 1. As a temporary fix, all players will receive a exp reset nightly to lower the amount of exp set on their character.

If you get unleveled, simply contact a GM in game or via email to have your character fixed.

Gameplay Changes
The following changes are being made to game play such as rates for drops, etc. The most important note to change is that the goods rate is now applied across all levels and not just the lower levels. In addition, the goods rate range is 1x low and 25x high. So that means if an item such as "stem" is supposed to drop between 10 and 16 in quantity, it will now drop between 10 and 400.

* Increased goods rate for dropped items has been removed. Instead only spoiled items will be increased because they are not left on the ground.
* Goods rate for base materials used for crafting has been changed for spoils.
o 25x goods rate for spoiled common craft materials is now set for the maximum quantity.

Misc Grade Shops
Weapons and armor previously made available in shops is temporarily unavailable. It will be available once again sometime in the next 24 hours.

/discuss
Back to top Go down
Butoden

Butoden

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 am

Looks like alot of these updates SUCK like the MANA HERB update and so is the delevel to lv 1 nonsense. Im not sure what is happening with the spoils and drops, too complicated, but if mobs spoil and drop alot more quantity of items now than I guess that is the only 'advantage'.
Back to top Go down
zachrak
Sub-Leader
Sub-Leader
zachrak

Male Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:58 am

i both like and dislike this update..
i like it cause it becomes more lowrate like, but then again this is kind of the worse time to implement it for us since we just wanted to start raiding cherry

but hey, what would the world be like without some kicks in the nuts? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malfurion
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog
Malfurion

Male Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 am

zachrak wrote:

...but hey, what would the world be like without some kicks in the nuts? Laughing

Haha nice said, well i need 2 test it, but would be great if we get more mats, should allow us 2 craft faster and in bigger numbers. I wonder if the Enchant scroll rate will be increased as well. For sure mage weps will be now way more expensive then they were till now. And about the mana herbs ... crap and in the other way good for use, since now ppls will have 2 show some skill by healing ect.
Back to top Go down
A11ist3r
Inner Core Dog
Inner Core Dog

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:01 pm

i didn't see anyone dlvl yet, or hear about people getting dlvld after a raid, so i don't think this should stop us from raiding. secondly we have to start raiding to gather points and alike, if they implement apella armors and such we have to raid anyway cuz if i'm not mistaken you gotta pay for this with raidpoints, but i could mix up some things now.

now, for the spoils and drops, i guess stuff like mats and all will drop with a smaller chance so there will be less drops on the floor, not bad imo. Spoils should be better if i understand correctly so no harm done since we got most of our mats through spoils when needed.

hope this clan lvls work and academy, and i wonder about the rep points related to pvp Smile. Forgot to check that after i killed 2 wartags in shrine before i logged out today.

about the enchants, dunno, kinda bad that they make +4 safe and now not anymore, but doesn't rly matter i guess.

no mana herbs sux, we all kinda rely on that for a great part, but it's good we got fighter setup Razz

well i just wanna see updates such as working dagger/glad skills and zaken Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server   * Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server Empty

Back to top Go down

* Closed * L2IsoGames - New Features Live on Server
Page 1 of 1