Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Been sick, back now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Butoden

Butoden

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Been sick, back now Empty
PostSubject: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Hi guys, u have probably noticed my absence, I have been sick past couple of days, im still not 100%. I couldn't even go to family dinner and musical becuz of it Sad But anyway I am doing better now and shud be playing again very soon. I noticed alot of people are not here either so I guess I didn't miss much. Also tonight we get xmas presents and i will get new vid card and processor and motherboard soooooo will be less lag for me! Anyway talk to you all soon and merry xmas Been sick, back now 602269
Back to top Go down
HolyBreath
reservoir Dog
reservoir Dog

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 1:43 pm

i got the same problem atm ^^

since thurday ^^
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Sphere

Male Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Butoden wrote:
Hi guys, u have probably noticed my absence, I have been sick past couple of days, im still not 100%. I couldn't even go to family dinner and musical becuz of it Sad But anyway I am doing better now and shud be playing again very soon. I noticed alot of people are not here either so I guess I didn't miss much. Also tonight we get xmas presents and i will get new vid card and processor and motherboard soooooo will be less lag for me! Anyway talk to you all soon and merry xmas Been sick, back now 602269

gratz Very Happy

I also need new stuff for my computer -.-
it just got fagged up^^

so, cya Smile
Back to top Go down
KingPong
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
KingPong

Male Number of posts : 1049
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 5:58 pm

Get well soon , cya @ the 26th/27th !
Back to top Go down
http://www.r-dogs.net.tc/
Orana

Orana

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 7:42 pm

Welcome back.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been sick, back now   Been sick, back now Empty

Back to top Go down

Been sick, back now
Page 1 of 1